Thursday, June 21, 2012

NEVER FORGET WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT











Hi babes!
Hows everything going? I'm sorry for not blogging that much. I am just always too busy. i wish there was 28 hours on a day. You could give everything the time it needed. Lol, I'm dreaming now. Okay lets see 10 hours for sleeping, 7 for school, 2 hours for eating, 4 for clothes, blog, make up and so, 1/2 hour for transportation, 1/2 hour for TV and 4 hours for socializing, hell yeah! Here are some of the songs that I'm listening to for now. 
Don't you think of what is the meaning with life? Why do we life? Why was I the sperm who was the fastet (I won the race, hell yeah and got the gift of life). What are you going to do with your life, Asta? Are you ever going to meet the perfect guy? Get rich? Get a pair of atacomas? Get babies? Be the proud owner of this baby? So many questions. I've got the answer. Do what YOU like. Don't think about the future, you only life once! You might not live tomorrow. The thought is scary, but the only thing you can do is live, huh?

Love,
Asta




1 comment:

  1. Tak for din kommentar. :-) Jeg vil hellere end gerne følges. Har meldt mig som fast læsere.

    Kram! Daniellabandholtz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete