Thursday, October 18, 2012

13


BLOGGERS FAVE

img_2734_616x410.jpg


Maja is deffinetly one of my favorite bloggers. She has a great sense of style and the perfect wardrobe. Want to see more of Maja? Here is her blog.


DSC_0108.jpg

I love Hannahs blog because she manages to make simple yet interesting outfits. She makes awesome DIYs. This is Hannah's blog.


set.jpg


Ambers blog is so inspirational. I love her polyvores, inspiration photos, writing tips, well I just her blog. This is the most recent blog I've seen and kept following. I think I found her blog some weeks ago or something, and I'm already lovin' it.


diyguidebracelet-1.jpg

Christina. The DIY-master. Her DIYs are fun and easy. Really, her blog is awesome. And she has a lot of giveaways.


Foto-den-16-09-2012-kl.-17.00-2.png

Another one of my faves, would be Sille's blog "Sillewho". She is so cool. I love reading her down to earth posts about what she's up to.


I hope you guys will enjoy :))

No comments:

Post a Comment