1. Chanel quilted earrings. They look so cute and would give charm to any outfit.
2. Neon belt from www.costumenational.com. I've been looking for a belt like this for so long, but everywhere I go they're like 100 bucks. Help!
3. Chealsie boots from Kurt Geiger. I love Chealsie boots. Thats it.
4. Shopper from The Row. Simple leather shoppers is what I'm craving right now. A bag that can fit all my shit.
5. Lancôme La Vie Est Belle. The bottle is kind of grandma'ish but the smell is absolutely great!
6. Sweater from Surface to Air. A beautiful warm sweater is what I need. This one is perfect in my eyes. It's simple, but not boring.
7. Nike roshe sneakers. Daaaamn, these sneaks are so beautiful. For the first time I saw them I was in love. Of course they're sold out, almost everywhere here in Copenhagen. My luck...
8. Hartsfield weekend bag. Perfect for school, sleepovers and an extended weekend. It's simple and very me.
9. Ethnic blazer from ETRO. This blazer has been on my mind for ..... well a long time. Unfortunately its a bit out of my price range (over 1000 pounds!!!).
10. Sexy lace shorts from unknown brand. I nice pair of lace shorts in either silk or light cotton paired with a big cozy sweater and warm boots, thats fall. Really these shorts are definitely my biggest wish clothing wise.